Go to the U of M home page

Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

CLA Announces Search for New CHGS Director

Dear Friends and Supporters-

I will be stepping down as director of CHGS at the end of this academic year, as planned when I accepted the two-year position in June 2010. I am delighted to announce that the College of Liberal Arts has decided to convene a search for a new permanent director.

Being the director of CHGS has been a very rewarding experience for me. I would like to thank the staff of CHGS for all of their hard work in helping me further the mission of the Center. To our campus and community partners, thank you for all your warm support during my tenure.

I am convinced that CHGS will benefit immensely from having a permanent director who can carry forth the vision of founding director Stephen Feinstein. In the meantime, CHGS will continue its work in educating all sectors of society about the Holocaust and other genocides; it is my hope that you will continue to support us and the work we do. Please consult our website for upcoming programming and the latest resources and news.

I look forward to seeing you throughout the rest of the academic school year.

Bruno Chaouat

Posting: Director Center for Holocaust and Genocide Studies