Go to the U of M home page

Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Jungle Theater Presents I Am My Own Wife

I Am My Own Wife
By Doug Wright
Directed by Joel Sass
Starring Bradley Greenwald

Now through December 18, 2011
The Jungle Theater

"Museum. Furniture. Men. This is the order in which I have lived my life." - Charlotte
The Jungle reunites actor Bradley Greenwald and director Joel Sass to tell the astounding true story of Charlotte von Mahlsdorf. Collector of antiques, non-conformist, and guardian of the past, Charlotte survived the Nazi terror and the communist oppression of East Germany. What makes her story so extraordinary is that Charlotte von Mahlsdorf was a man, and lived her defiant, distinctive life adamantly on her own terms. One of the most popular shows the Jungle has produced, and winner of a 2006 IVEY Award for Performance. Not to be missed!
For tickets and information please click here.
Group rates for 10+, including student rates. Call Group Sales Manager Deb Sand at 612-278-0147.